Student Registration

Attention Prospective Students! 

If you are a new student at Ryley School, the Consent to Release Records needs to be completed and returned to Ryley School upon registration.  

You will also need to complete the Student Registration Forms (legal or letter sized) on BRSD's main website.  

Click here to access those forms

New students will also need to provide a birth certificate, and it is recommended that all new students bring in a report card from their previous school as well.